The UK Mirror Class Association (MCA) is largely funded by subscriptions from members and if you have not already paid, they are now due for 2015.
Membership is important:
- Membership means you are eligible to enter for the Nationals, the Nationwide and Travellers events organised by the MCA.
- In order to support your Mirror campaigns the MCA organise NYDS and Open Training that as a member, you can apply for.
- Membership gives you an opportunity to help keep the Mirrors prominence, which you can put into action by voting on class matters at the AGM.
- An up to date membership means, you will receive a monthly electronic newsletter, keeping you at the forefront of what is happening in the Mirror Class.
- Membership pays for the costs of running this website and promoting the class by having a stand at the RYA Dinghy Show
- In the UK, the Mirror Dinghy measurement certificates are only valid if the owner is a member of the MCA.
For the 2015 season you can pay your MCA membership online using a membership system from SailScore.