Built by Winder boats. White hull with pale blue inside.
- 6th in Irish National Championships
- 7th in World Championships
There are some photos of her at the 2013 Worlds on the fotosail.com website.
This boat was advertised for sale for £5,995, details were
- White with pale blue inside
- Built by Winder in 2013.
- Delivered March 2013; used until August 2013
- Stored in garage when not in use.
- Fast boat: 4th in Irish nationals (with older sails), 7th in Worlds (new sails)
- Selden mast with metal main and dyneema jib halyard and racks
- Selden boom with fly away pole
- Set of new P&B sails, used only for Worlds (7 days)
- Winder daggerboard and rudder, used only for Worlds and Pre worlds.
- Lightweight and normal weight spinnaker sheets
- Gybe strop
- Twining lines
- Jib Cunningham
- 2 self-bailers
- Adjustable padded toe straps
- Two under thwart stowage bags
- Halyard stowage bag on front tank
- Carbon tiller extension
- Harken mainsheet ratchet block
- Pro grip on gunnels
- Daggerboard, rudder and mast bags
- Under cover, towing (boom down) over cover, and breathable over boom top cover.
- Trident launching trolley and combi road trailer.
She was sold in January to a family new to mirror sailing, who will sail in the mirror fleet at Itchenor, and maybe further afield.