Bassenthwaite Lake is situated close to the A66 trunk road, the Club's site at Dubwath being some seven miles north of Keswick. There is a full programme of racing and training throughout the season.
- Mirrors dominate the slow handicap fleet (see 2018 fleet report)
- Separate racing, Championship and Trophies
- Club's modern Mirrors available to members
- RYA recognised Training Programme for members
- Junior Training and Youth Squad racing
- Mirror Open Meeting with Class Start during Bassweek Regatta
Contact: Mik Chappell