GRP composite (GRP hull, wooden interior) built by Bell/Widebeam.
- Sailed at the European/UK National/Youth & Junior Championships by Jaemi-Ann Gebhard & Jemma Moore
- Sailed at the National Championships by Jaemi-Ann Gebhard & Ben Morris
- Sailed at the Northern Championships by Jaemi-Ann Gebhard & Ben Morris
- 23rd in Western Area Championships at Chew sailed by Becky Partridge & Emily Mckenzie
- Sailed in Junior Fortnight at Itchenor SC
This boat was advertised for sale for £2,200, details were
- Mirror 69972 - Sundance
- David Heritage race prepared
- Bell/Widebeam composite, fibre glass hull and wood interior.
- Completely re-varnished by Haines Boatyard in 2013.
- Selden Bermuda mast - designed for light weight crew.
- Fully equipped for racing - fast boat.
- Launching trolley and road trailer
- 1 set of P&B sails
- 1 set of Trident sails for training
- self launching spinnaker pole
She was sold at the end of August.