Built by Duffin Marine
- 53rd at Worlds, Ostersund, Sweden sailed by Paul Amerlynck & Brian Malone (IRL)
- Sailed in Worlds, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
This boat was advertised for sale for £2,600, details were
- Built in 2004 by Duffin Marine
- Full race ready
- Superspars Bermuda mast
- club and race sails (excellent)
- under cover, mast up/down covers,
- measurement certificate.
- Very competitive boat, sailed worlds and nationals.
- Full refurbishment 2014 inside and out, with hull repaint by Gosling Dinghy Craft.
She was sold to the Crago family in Looe, Cornwall