Foam sandwich hull built by Winder Boats , grey hull with with white decks
- Sailed in Mirror Worlds by Ken Barnes & Alex Kingsley (AUS)
- Sailed in NYDS 2013 - 2014 by Tom Storey
Purchased by Langhorne family at the end of January.
- Sailed in Itchenor Junior Fortnight Mirrors 3 and Mirrors 2 by Honor & Fred Langhorne
If the .mp4 video format (above), is not supported by your browser, you may need to install a plug-in to play it.
- Sailed in Itchenor Junior Fortnight Mirrors 1 by Honor Langhorne & Hattie Kent
- 2nd in Itchenor Junior Fortnight Mirrors 2 by Edward Timberlake & Fred Langhorne
This boat is now for sale for £4,000
Sadly selling, she is a very fast Winder,
- Winder Mk3 built summer 2013
- relatively high sail number at 70790.
- Very competitive always up there in Itchenor Junior Fortnight Mirrors 1 & 2.
- Winder grey hull, white deck and cockpit
- Standard Championship fit out
- Superspars Bermuda mast.
- P & B sails in good condition,
- All winters carefully stored and maintained inside by IBI sailing.
- Undercover and top cover (boom down)
- Launching trolley, no road trailer
- Pole launcher system
- Good condition inside and out