The Scottish Mirror Championship was first contested in 1968.
Seven trophies are available to be awarded annually at the Scottish Mirror Chamionships:
- The Daily Mirror Scottish Mirror Dinghy Championship Trophy (overall winner)
- The Nicholson Plant Singlehander Trophy
- The Bank of Scotland Scottish Mirror Dinghy Masters Trophy (helm 40 or over on the first day of the event)
- The Scottish Youth Mirror trophy (helm under 21 on the last day of the event)
- The BP Oil UK Ltd Lewick Depot Scottish Junior trophy (helm under 16 on the last day of the event)
- The Scotia Caravan trophy for best Junior of the host Club (under 16 on the last day of the event)
- The Grampian Regional Council Mirror Team Trophy (3 boats from the same club)
To see the archive of past winners and event venues, select a trophy from thje list and click the link.