Built from a Bell kit
- 2nd in National Junior Championships sailed by M. Hood
- 15th in Northern Area Championships sailed by Ian Dobson & Andrew Tunnicliffe
- 27th in National Inland Championships sailed by Ian Dobson & Oliver Dewhirst
- 77th in European Championships sailed by Ian Dobson & Oliver Dewhirst
- 35th in National Championships sailed by Ian Dobson & Andrew Hall
Purchased by Carole Terry, Cosham, Hampshire
This boat was purchased by Martin Jones in January.
This boat was advertised for sale for £750 OVNO, details were:
- Mirror Dinghy 65656
- Racing rigged
- Trident race sails
- Spinnaker with flyaway pole system
- Laminated rudder blade
- Laminated daggerboard plus a spare.
- Road trailer and launching trolley
- New boom-up cover – unused
- A rather tatty undercover
- A black tarpaulin which we use as a boom down cover when trailing.
- RYA International Measurement certificate dated 2003.
Racing rigged, good sails, road trailer and launching trolley, everything you need to start sailing plus spares. She has an excellent racing pedigree. She was previously owned and raced by Ian Dobson (National Mirror Champion 2002) who sailed her in the European Nationals in 2000, and the Nationals in 2001. The boat has not been raced for the last 5 years, 4 years stored in a garage and 1 year at Durleigh Sailing Club near Bridgwater, Somerset. More photo’s on request. Will consider delivery within 100 miles.
Contact for a viewing etc. phone Martin Jones 01278 671459 or 07765 28001, Bridgewater, Somerset.
She was sold in December to Derek Hadden who will be sailing her in Zurich, Switzerland.