Built by Trident-UK , Foam sandwich , a Mirror Race version & measured by Alan Bennett. Hull is minimum weight with one corrector.
This boat was advertised for sale for £2,100 , details were:
- One owner, always sailed at Hollowell Sailing Club, so not been on salt water.
- Owner is now in mid 70's so the boat has not been worked hard.
- Made by Trident UK, a Mirror Race version
- Superspars Bermuda rig mast
- Wooden boom
- Aft mainsheet
- GRP daggerboard & rudder blade
- Boom up cover
- Measurement Certificate was issued by the RYA in 2004
- Rolled main & jib
I was informed she was sold.