Wood hull, built by from a Bell kit, a Mark 1 interior Mirror from the first year of production. It was built about 1963-5 by Janice Rees' father .
This boat was advertised for sale for £600 ONO
- Mark 1 interior Mirror from 1963, the first year of production
- Hull has the original Mark 1 features - no stowage cuddies, no inner gunwales, circular mast step, knees at rowlocks, no bow rubbing strake, wooden Gunter mast, mainsail is laced to gaff,...
- Original sails made by Rockall Sails
- Top cover
- Launching trolley
- Not used and kept undercover for the last 18 years
- Good condition, two repairs to the cockpit floor.
Went to an acquaintance of the Rees family who is also in his sixties and has fond memories of sailing a mirror as a child. He took possession in November.