Built by Winder boats, grey hull and white deck.
'Kiss My Rudder at 2014 Nationals & Europeans at Brixham - Scrolling slideshow help
- Sailed in UK Nationals by Edward Hansell & Sally Lorimer/Esme Shepherd
- Sailed in European Championships by Edward Hansell & Esme Shepherd
- Sailed in World Championships by Celia & Edward Hansell
This boat was advertised for sale for £4,500
- Mirror 70625
- Built by Winder Boats
- Fully measured, with certificate
- National squad boat, regularly raced at club, national and international events, including Mirror Nationals and European Championships, 2014 and Mirror World Championships 2015
- Been dry stored since January 2015
- Winder launch and road trolley
- Under cover, flat mast down trailing cover, and boom over cover
- Brand new superspars mast
- Fly-away pole system plus spare pole
- Winder rudder and dagger board, good condition, plus padded foil covers
2 x sets of P&B racing sails, one set only used for 2015 African and World Championships. One set of training sails.
4 x spinnakers, mix of P&B, Batt and Trident
- 6:1 kicker, 3:1 cunningham, swallowtail main sheet
- Spare jib sheets, shrouds and forestay and toe straps
- Class approved adjustable forestay cleat
- Praddle, bailer
She was sold in November.