Built from a Bell kit.
Purchased by Sandra Dancer's family.
This boat was advertised for sale for £450, details were:
Looking for a new home for my much loved Mirror Dinghy. Sail Number 61519 (1979). Bought in 2011 for my family. Boat has been sailed on the sea – club racing, club sail-aways and fishing trips with an outboard motor. During the winter months is has been stored in a garage - between October and April. The boat has been regularly maintained –painted and varnished. In my ownership the boat and spars have been stripped back and repainted/varnished and the mainsheet system converted to centre mainsheet system.
The boat comes complete with:-
- 2 sets of sails – main +jib (both old)
- Spinnaker sail(old)
- ‘Fly away’ spinnaker pole + spinnaker chute
- New rigging – spinnaker halyard and sheets, main sail halyard, spinnaker pole rigging and jib sheet.
- Aluminium mast +wooden Gaff
- Wooden rudder and centre board
- 762mm tiller extension – new 2013
- Launching trolley – collapsible for easy storage
- Boom up cover – 2 years old
Contact Sandra 07979 217691, boat is ready to view in Hampshire.
She was sold in June.