Built by Winder Boats , Foam sandwich blue hull, white interior.
This boat was advertised for sale, but was withdrawn as the boat was being sailed this year
2018 - 2020
Purchased by the Staff family. Club sailing in Looe with multiple season fleet championship wins
Very limited club sailing
Sailed in Mirror nationals – winner Arthur Vine Trophy Leading U19 helm
In dry storage.
This boat was advertised for sale for £3,850 , details were:
We need to sell our Mirror due to growing sailors now sailing another class
- Winder built Mirror 70857 "Odyssey"
- 2015 boat
- Blue hull with white interior and blue pro-grip tape on gunnel in excellent condition
- Full Championship spec with All fit out by P&B. Very fast boat
- This boat has remained club sailing so has had a relatively easy life. In overall very good condition.
- Self-launch spinnaker pole system
- Winder Foils.
- Selden Bermuda mast and boom.
- North sails in club racing condition, with sail bags
- 7 panel spinnaker
- Twin cradle launching trolley
- Combi road trailer
- Top spec under cover
- Flat railing cover
- Excellent top-spec breathable boom-up cover
- Padded P&B toe straps
- Jib Cunningham
- Spinnaker twinning lines
- Loading racks for safe storing of boom and foils whilst towing
- Measurement certificate.
- Trailer service and bearings for Mirror nationals 2021
She was sold in May.