A GRP 'Mirror Race' built by Trident-UK with dark blue hull. Measurement certificate issued by the RYA. Hull weighed 44.0Kg and needed 1.50Kg of correctors to bring it up to weight.
- Sailed by Ellie & Izzy Barker from Itchenor SC
- Sailed in Itchenor Junior Fortnight by Bob Sutherland Matt Von Shirnding/Tom Mitchell
- Sailed in Itchenor Junior Fortnight by Bob & Johnny Sutherland
This boat is now for sale, any reasonable offer considered
We have owned this for 3 years, but my boys have now grown out of it I now need to dispose of this urgently.
- Sail No: 70393 – Blue Hull
- A GRP 'Mirror Race' built by Trident-UK
- Reasonable condition.
- Launching trolley
- Selden mast & alloy boom
- 2 mains, one P&B
- 2 jibs, one P&B
- P&B Spinnaker
- Flyaway pole system with swivel cleat on the mast
- Centre mainsheet
- Measured with certificate issued by the RYA
- Dagger board & rudder (editors note - as it's a 'Mirror Race', these should be GRP)
Just need it to go to a good / enthusiastic home.