Built from a Bell Woodworking kit.
Apologies for the poor quality pictures, the boat is still suspended in the roof of the garage!
This boat was advertised for sale - any offer considered, even free to anyone who can collect it.We're 'selling' it because we're moving: Details were
- Original wooden mast and spars.
- In need of a little repair – plies separating on one hull panel.
- New shockcords needed etc., otherwise in pretty good condition – kept in the garage for 30 years!
- Launching trolley (I think I can find all the bits of it – and indeed of the boat)
- No road trailer, we used to car-top it.
She was purchased by Ollie Saffery