Wood hull built by Alan Menmuir
- Sailed by Alan Menmuir & family cruising all over Scotland during the summer months.
This boat was advertised for sale for £450 . Details were:
- Road trailer
- Complete and ready to sail
- Built by the current owner, from a Bell Woodworking kit, 1978.
- Gunter rig with aluminium mast.
- Sea Sure supersuck self bailer
- Has been used for family cruising.
- Stored indoors
- All rigging, sheets, main and jib sails, centre board, rudder and oars included.
She was sold in June.