Wood hull built by Unknown builder
Restored by Wirral Ark Dinghies. Purchased by Ian Marsden.
Click to expand
This boat was advertised for sale for £350 , details were:
I bought the boat from Wirral Ark Dinghies in about 2010 on its restoration by them - and unfortunately never sailed it. The plan was to teach my son to sail (I learnt at school) but unfortunately my son it disabled and it's not an option. So she's sat in my garage since I bought her. It comes with everything you would expect.
- No. 58882 (1978). Ready to sail.
- Wooden Gunter mast, gaff, boom.
- Full rigging, main and jib sails
- centreboard, tiller/rudder,
- oars (but no rowlocks)
- Launching trolley
- Trailer with recently replaced tyres & lightboard.
She was donated to the local Sea Cadets in June.