2002 - 2003
Wood hull built by Steve Wilkinson from a Trident-UK kit. Measured by Martin Egan.
- Sailed in Plymouth Open Coaching by James Wilkinson & Josh Barrow
- Sailed in Youth & Juniors by James Wilkinson & Jessica Williams
Click to expand
- Sailed in RYA SW Zone Squad by James Wilkinson & Beth White
- Second in Youth Championships sailed by James Wilkinson & Esme Shepherd
- Sailed in Nationals by Thomas & Paul Langan
This boat was advertised for sale for £1,250 , details were:
- Measurement certificate
- One set P&B race sails (well used)
- One set Trident-UK club sails
- One set Q-mark set of club sails - slight rip in jib. (editors note - I can't believe Steve Long ever made "club" sails. I suspect these are polykote racing sails, but have been well used and now only suitable for club racing)
- North Sails spinnaker
- Bermuda mast.
- Aluminium boom
- Fully rigged spinnaker system with fly-away pole
- Under cover, flat (trailing) cover & boom up cover
- Launching trolley
- Single boat road trolly
- Laminated wooden foils
Contact Paul Langan 07484 609273, Looe, Cornwall
She was sold in April.