Wood hull factory-made by Bell Woodworking .
Click to expand
This boat was advertised for sale by John Bell in Norfolk Broads
Selling after 30 years of ownership. Not used for at least 10 years. Only two owners. Has been garaged since new and is in very good condition for age.
She was sold in April.
This boat is now for sale for £750
- Sail Number 53317 on mainsail and transom
- Wood hull factory-made by Bell Woodworking Ltd. in 1976
- Comes complete and believed ready to sail,
- Alloy Gunter mast with wooden gaff.
- Jeckell sails in excellent condition.
- White hull, varnish interior.
- Rubber bungs all present and burgee
- It comes with additional wooden mast and boom together with an additional wooden gaff spar but this last item is split.
- It comes with two dagger boards and two tiller/rudders.
- Combi-trailer in very good road worthy condition
- Mast down cover (I don't think this cover is perfectly water tight),
- Original wood oars and rowlocks.
I would sell boat alone for a negotiated price. Delivery could be possible at travel cost price but this poses obvious difficulties with payment.