Wood hull built by Unknown builder for racing.
Raced at Looe SC.
- Raced at the Silver Jubliee Nationals & Open World Championships by C.Camell & A.Graham
Purchased by Ian McIntyre who added an extra layer of ply over the cockput floor to strengthen it for cruising and used it with the family to beach hop in Cornwall, out of Fowey, and some sailing up till 1995
Stored on a road trailer (with a built in launching trailer) under cover (an open sided shed)
This boat is now for sale, price to be discussed
Emotionally I would like to restore it: practically given I am 72 and this isn’t going to happen. So I’d like it to go to a good home. The woodwork remains quite sound, no visible signs of rot, but fittings need replacing.
- Sail number 60593
- Originally built for racing and raced out of Looe SC
- Alloy Gunter mast, wooden gaff & boom
- Rudder & daggerboard
- Two sets of sails including spinnaker
- Previous owners old sails from his previous boat (41363).
- Combination road trailer and launching trolley with lightbar