Wood hull kit manufactured by Bell Woodworking
The build was started (i.e. hull panels laced together) at a unknown date by Mick Down , but never completed
This kit is now for sale for £450
- A part built (hull laced) mirror dinghy kit, the missing parts (mast, boom, rigging sails) have been found, so the kit appears to be complete.
- kit is 40+ years old but it has been garage stored the whole time.
- It does include a second hand wooden mast and some rigging and lines.
- The hull is laced but I can take apart for ease of moving.
- Full set of building instructions.
- There is a bit of water staining caused by a leaky skylight in my garage
Contact Mick Down 07510 702 068, located in Eckington about 7 miles south of Sheffield and close
to junction 30 on the M1