Wood hull built by the owner and his father .
Sailed competitively when built. It was sailed on the Marine Lake in Southport [at that time it was measured], then by Sea Cadets in South Wales for a few years.
refurbished, but has not been sailed since.
This boat was advertised for sale for £350 , details were:
Mirror looking for a good home. It was built by the owner and his father [a time served fitter] in the 1970s. Due to illness he is unable to sail now. This was refurbished about 20 years ago but has not been sailed since. The measurement certificate from 1970s is now lost. Latterly kept in garage.
- Yellow hull with varnished interior.
- Aluminium Gunter mast, otherwise original spars.
- New 'polykote' Hyde sails
- An old set of sails not from this boat (i.e. have the wrong sail number on them)
- Folding galvanised launching trolley
- Varnished centreboard and rudder
- Self bailer (editor's note: looks like a Holt-Allen)
- Top cover.
- In need of some work to wood, the rudder fittings and cleats need refitting.
She was sold in August.