Wood hull built by unknown
Sailed in Abersoch Mirror Week
This boat is for sale for £1,000
Raced at Abersoch Mirror week over several years pre Covid but we've now moved onto a newer boat. Has been stored in the garage for the past couple of years. Converted to centre main, with kicker led back to the helm and clamcleats for halyards at bottom of mast. Also new rudder stock and tiller was fitted at same time with rudder blade downhaul. (All sourced from Trident-UK) Shroud plates/fittings all drilled and bolted through hull for strength.
- Mirror dinghy 55935 - Sea Swallow
- Wooden hull - builder unknown
- Aluminium Gunter mast with wooden gaff and boom.
- 2 sets of sails – the original Jeckell set plus one set of Goodwins from 1999 (not matching sail number - they are off 67008 - Salami Tactics) with a fair bit of crinkle left in them (NB no spinnaker but I have a spinnaker pole which is also available if wanted – we had planned to upgrade to add the spinnaker but never got round to it).
- Relatively new Trident-UK boom up breathable cover (in good condition) and older (but still serviceable) mast down cover for trailing.
- Last sanded back and painted (plus epoxy undercoat) and varnished 4 years ago – could do with touching up in a couple of spots as with most Mirror dinghies of this vintage.
- Road trailer/trolley – old but serviceable.
- 2 spare/old dagger boards and wooden oars also available if wanted.