Wood hull built by A Freemantle & John Pink , measured by Charles Currey. T.B.B. stands for 'The Black Boat', I understand it was sailed by Ned McNulty.
- Sailed at European Championships by David & Gareth Evans
- 27th at National Championships sailed by Andrew Blundell & Katrina Evans
- 5th in Southern Areas sailed by Gareth Evans & James Silcock
- 31st in Southern Areas sailed by David Conlon & Chris Rust
Purchased by James Tomlinson
This boat is now for sale for £1,200 O.N.O.
I have a lovely Mirror Dinghy for sale:
- She was built in 1998
- Sail Number GBR 69891.
- She has an International Mirror Measurement Certificate issued by the RYA.
- I’ve owned her since 2011. She has been lightly used by me. She has been stored in my aired, dry boat shed on the beach at Orford in Suffolk.
- There is a Trolley.
- She has a Bermudan rig with Z-Spars (Craig Bond) mast and has a main, jib, two spinnakers and spinnaker pole.
- There is a cover in good condition.
- She was raced successfully by Maddy Anderson at the Brightlingsea Sailing Club who is now in the British Olympic Sailing Team.