Built by Winder Boats in February, for Peter Sedgewick. Hull is dark grey with white interior. Fitted out to race specification.
- Sailed in UK National Championships - 1st Junior
- Sailed in European Championships
- 1st RYA South Zone Championships
Refurbished by Winder Boats, so any chips or knocks were fully repaired so hull is back in perfect condition. New ropes, no fraying, lime green on grey colour scheme.
This boat was advertised for sale for £4995, details were
- dry stored, perfect condition.
- 1 set racing sails, only used for Nationals and Euros, achieved great results, many open competitions won.
- All blocks fully functional, lubricated and very smooth running.
- Includes centre-main sheet jammer.
- All controls (kicker, downhaul and outhaul) lead back to thwart for easy access.
- Full set of training sails, still in good condition. Both spinnakers are the new cut, proven fast.
- Road and Launch trolleys
- Undercover, trailing (flat) cover, and custom-made dark grey mast-up cover, in excellent condition.
- Under thwart bag also included, for holding food / drink in regattas.
- Winder Centreboard and Rudder in P&B padded case
- with mast and boom in excellent condition.
The boat was purchased and is now in Scotland.
- Winner Scottish Championships sailed by Roy Donn