Wood hull built from Bell kit by Unknown builder.
Sold by Dave Hughes
She was sold by Alistair Convery from Loch Morlich, in mid-April, the new owner is based in Southampton.
She was sold in December to Chris McLaughlin
The hull topsides paint was stripped to wood and repainted.
Click to expand
This boat was advertised for sale for £850
, details were
Nice boat with everything including launcher, road trailer and new boom-up cover.
- Repainted top sides.
- Bermuda rig with Trident two piece mast & Selden alloy boom.
- Full P& B centre main.
- Refitted and topsides repainted
- Combi Trailer and Launcher.
- New boom up P&B cover plus trailer Cover and Flat cover.
- New sheets, Bailer, bucket and Sponge.
- Hull measured and certificate issue by the RYA at some point in the past.
She was sold in November.