Built by Winder Boats
- 1st RYA South Zone Championships sailed by Jo Kalderon
- 1st Eric Twiname Trophy sailed by Jo Kalderon
- 11th Europeans sailed by Jo Kalderon & Ottilie Spruit
She was sold in early June to the Pudneys and renamed "Wind Whistler".
- Sailed in Itchenor Junior Fortnight by Seb Von Schirnding & Ted Eastaugh
Purchased by the Goldsmith family from Jeremy Pudney.
- Sailed in Itchenor Junior Training
This boat was advertised for sale for £4,000 details were
- Winder built 2010
- Excellent condition
- Fast boat – 1st South Zone champs 2011; 1st Eric Twiname , 11th Europeans 2012
- Fully fitted out – mast set up for flyway or end to end (push out) pole.
- Combi trailer
- New Superspar Bermudan mast; 2 spinnaker poles (fly away and end to end (push out))
- 1 set Pinnell & Bax sails; 1 set Trident sails.
- Lulham-Robinson top cover
- Bottom cover
- Measurement Certificate
She was sold in October.