Built by Winder Boats with aqua hull and white deck and fitted out by Pinnell and Bax to their championship standard.
- Displayed on the RYA Youth stand at the RYA 2012 Dinghy Show
- 5th in Europeans at Poole sailed by Max Odell & Finley Boon
- 4th in Nationals at Itchenor sailed by Max Odell & Finley Boon
- 9th in Worlds at Lough Derg, Ireland sailed by Max Odell & Finley Boon
This boat was advertised for sale, the photos above are from that advert
She was sold at the end of September.
- 5th in Nationals at Brixham sailed by Roscoe Martin & Maddie Wylie
2014 Nationals Photos by Gareth Fudge - www.boatographic.co.uk
This boat was advertised for sale for £4,500, details were
- GBR 70712 formerly Veni Vidi Sinki
- Winder MK3, built in 2012
- Full P&B championship standard race fit-out package
- Aqua hull and white deck
- Immaculate condition
- New launch trolley
- 2 x Super Spar 1 piece masts
- 2 sets of P&B sails and extra Kite
- Foil bags, padded toe straps
- Undercover, breathable top cover
- Twinning lines
- Fast boat ready to race with Measurement Certificate
- Boat has been stored in a Garage for the last 18months
The following items are also available
- 1 set of North Sails used once at 2014 Nationals, 5th overall - £700
- Option to purchase road trailer
Located Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, but viewing or delivery to South Coast can be arrange as we do frequent trips down.
She was sold in early August.