Built by Duffin Marine
- 15th in Mirror Worlds, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, sailed by David & Beth Grey
- 10th in UK Nationals, sailed by David & Beth Grey
- 2nd in Inland Championships, sailed by David & Beth Grey
- 2nd in Western Championships, sailed by David & Beth Grey
- 47th in Europeans at Sligo, Ireland, sailed by Daniel and Aisling Madden
There are some photos of her at the European Championships on the Fotoboat website
This boat was advertised for sale by Paul Madden, she was sold in November.
This boat was advertised for sale for £1,500 O.N.O , details were:
- Duffin Marine built 2006 Wood Mirror, Sail No: 70450
- Currenly rigged with aft mainsheet, has original mounting block for centre mainsheet
- End to end spinnaker pole
- Launch trolley with and road trailer combination
- Under & over covers.
- 3 mains, 3 jibs, 2 spinnakers
- Selden Bermuda mast and boom
- Foils in good condition (daggerboard is by Milanes)
- Bow gunwhale varnish and rear buoyancy deck varnish require a little work
- Measurement certificate issued by the RYA in 2006, so easy to get a new certificate.
It really is a super boat (15th in Mirror Worlds 2007, 10th in UK Nationals and 2nd in Inlands 2007) and will serve someone very well. Unfortunately, we just don’t have time to sail her at the moment.
Please contact Chris Eagland 07717 812551, boat is located in Ripon, North Yorkshire
She was sold in January.