Built from a Bell kit by Sid Morris inside his flat in London. Sid went on to become President of the UK Mirror Class Association
- At this time she was owned by Gemma Fear and raced with her brother Jamie at Poole Yacht Club against Mirrors sailed by Kate & Lucy Macgregor, Matt Burge,.....
- Featured in the Mirror Class Association promotional video "The World of the Mirror Dinghy" with Jack Holt and Sid Morris in a sequence filmed at Chichester Yacht Club.
This boat was advertised for sale for £1,500, details were:
- Historically interesting boat, one of the earliest Mirrors still surviving. The only older ones known are No. 1 "Eileen" in National Maritime Museum, Falmouth and No. 3 "Dingbat III" owned by the Cooke family.
- Dried stored since it was last sailed in the mid 90's.
- Wood has been epoxy sprayed on the outside with colour, and inside with clear.
- Obeche inner gunwale kit fitted.
- Still in remarkable condition.
- Still has the original wooden spars in addition to the alloy gunter mast in the photo.
Withdrawn from sale. Gemma Fear has decided to keep it to sail with her daughter when she's old enough!