Built April 2009 by Winder Boats , Foam sandwich , blue hull, white decks. Named after an American children's book series written by Jeff Brown. 'Flat' Stanley Lambchop is the older brother of Arthur Lambchop.
- 8th UK National Championships sailed by Nigel & Rob Thomas
- 4th European Championships sailed by Nigel & Rob Thomas
- 1st Southern Travellers Series sailed by Nigel & Rob Thomas
- 2nd Southern Area Championships sailed by Nigel Thomas & Helena Watkins
- 3rd UK National Championships sailed by Nigel Thomas & Milly Moss
- 12th European Championships sailed by Nigel Thomas & Billy Vennis-Ozanne
- 6th UK National Championships sailed by Nigel Thomas & Billy Vennis-Ozanne
- 11th World Championships sailed by Nigel Thomas & Felix Jefferies
- 11th UK National Championships sailed by Nigel Thomas & Oliver Leary
She was sold in May.
- 16th in Mirrors 4 at Itchenor Junior Fortnight sailed by Lily & Olivia Ainsleigh Jones
- 27th in UK Nationals sailed by Grace Yeoman & Lily Ainsleigh Jones
This boat was advertised for sale for OIRO £4,000
- Well known and successful boat
- Results over the last few years include Worlds 11th, Europeans 4th, Nationals 8th, 3rd, 6th, plus numerous open meeting wins.
- Available ready to race and in excellent condition.
- Built April 2009 by Winders
- Blue hull, white deck.
- Holt fit out.
- SuperSpars Bermuda mast, Selden boom.
- Flyaway pole with launcher on mast.
- Full suit of Speed Sails
- Three covers - boom-down, under and flat trailing.
- Mast bag.
- Foils bag.
- Winder foils.
- Rooster carbon tiller extension.
- Two bulkhead stowage bags.
- Padded trolley.
- Measurement certificate.
She was sold in May