Built by Winder Boats, white hull and deck.
- Winner Scottish Championships, Loch Ard, sailed by Matt and Ben Lulham-Robinson
Fit out by Lulham-Robinson photographed.
- Winner Scottish Championships, Newburgh, sailed by Matt and Ben Lulham-Robinson
- Winner Junior Europeans & 5th overall at Europeans, Sligo sailed by Matt and Ben Lulham-Robinson
- Winner Junior World Championship & 10th overall at Worlds, Albany, Australia sailed by Matt and Ben Lulham-Robinson
Sold to the Benn family
- 4th Scottish National Championships
- 5th overall Mirror Nationwide series
The boat was sold in February to Joe Jackman at Looe
- 15th in Nationals at Itchenor sailed by Joe Jackman & Jack Sargent
- 1st Mirror Westerns - Looe sailed by Joe Jackman & Jack Sargent
- 1st Mirror points series - Looe sailed by Joe Jackman & Jack Sargent
- 1st Cornwall Schools Regatta - Restroguet sailed by Joe Jackman & Jack Sargent
The boat was advertised for sale for £3,500 O.N.O
Joe has had to finally hang up his Mirror boots as he is now over six foot and finding it hard to sail especially with weight in the boat as his crew has also decided to have a growth spurt over the winter.
- Winder Hull (white) built in June 2008 , with weight correctors.
- High specification, centre main sheeting and all controls back to helm
- New 2015 Selden Mast
- Sails: Original Lulham Robinson Main and Jib, P&B Open meeting/racing Main and Jib and additional P&B Main & Jib in excellent condition (used for nationals only)
- Spinnakers x 2
- Winder Rudder Blade and stock with carbon tiller.
- Padded Foil Bags.
- Padded toe straps
- Three Covers - Under cover, trailing cover and boom up cover
- Launching Trolley with combination trailer
- Flyaway spinnaker system
- Very Fast Boat with a superb racing pedigree (see racing record above)
She was sold in July.