Mr RA Lenton in Dumfries ordered racing kit, epoxy, paint and a rudder stock from Bell Woodworking in September 1994 (presumably the first owner) - there is a note on the invoice "Sold to Robin Rose 16 February 1995".
Built Robin G. Rose, weighed 46.25Kg when measured.
At this point the hull was green.
- Sailed by Rachel Wigmore & Selena Knight from Itchenor SC in Poole YC Youth Regatta
- Sailed by Rachel Wigmore & Selena Knight from Itchenor SC in RYA South Zone Squad
Sailed by Carley Burge in Southerns and called 'Kaffufle'
Certificate issue in the name of Sarah Burge, boat now called "Out of Order".
- Sailed by Sarah Burge & Sam Cobb in Poole YC Mirror Open
- Sailed by Sarah Burge & Sam Cobb in Southern Area Championships at Warsash
Purchased by Karen Gibson from the Burge family
Revarnished and repainted by Karen's dad.
Upgraded to flyaway spinnaker pole system.
- Sailed in Restronguet SC Mirror Open
This boat was advertised for sale - sensible offers invited
- Excellent condition, hardly used since revarnished
- Fully race prepared
- Fly away pole system
- Centre mainsheet
- Mainsail controls led back to the helm
- Laminated rudder blade & laminated spare blade, GRP (Trident-UK) daggerboard.
- 2 sets of good 'polykote' sails, one set of Speeds, one set Goodwins & one Sanders jib.
- Gaff rig with Coates Marine 14swg black anodised mast
- Spare unused, fitted out wooden boom still in packaging
- Combi road trailer and trolley
- Boom up cover
- Measured and certificate issued by the RYA
Contact Karen Gibson 07787 541585, lying Falmouth area.
She was purchased by Gary Matthews from Restronguet SC