Gallery Feedback

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Apr 2002 11:33 #16837 by Anonymous
Gallery Feedback was created by Anonymous
Hello Folks

if you've had chance to have a look at the new ukmirrorsailing.com web gallery ( click here ), then please let us know what you think - are the photos too large? Take too long to appear? Or can you think of any improvements?

Also if anyone has any particularly good captions they'd like to see next to a photo I might consider placing them. But only if they are really good.

Scotty

The Administrator has spoken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GERRY
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Apr 2002 20:57 #1877 by GERRY
Replied by GERRY on topic Gallery Feedback
The gallery is excellent and another forward leap that your team has provided us Mirror folk. Would it be possible to have photo topics such as boats and rigging, Mirror Clubs,etc.I have sent a couple of shots in. As some of us are not clever with these things can you give some "sums for simple sailors" so we know the best way to frd. shots.

G. McGILL.

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Apr 2002 08:54 #1880 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Gallery Feedback
Good idea Gerry.

One of the next things we're looking at is producing an active listing pages that will sort the photos how you wish - by club, by event, by date, by boat etc so that you can easily find the photos you are looking for.

I'll create a boat rigging section so members can share their inspired and amazing setups.

The Administrator's guide to Web Photography will be up shortly too.

The Administrator has spoken

Time to create page: 0.742 seconds