Notice-board Etiquete

• Flycatcher
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Nov 2003 13:50 #17371 by Flycatcher
Notice-board Etiquete was created by Flycatcher
It seems to me that for the Mirror Website to continue to be the envy of many we need to maintain certain standards of etiquete on the Notice Boards.

I note that there has been another less than helpful reply posted by "What a Monstrosity" again today. My failing memory cannot recall that they have ever made a useful contribution.

What do other members think? Can they be banned? Is that what's wanted?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2003 17:03 #5511 by Paul Hansen
Replied by Paul Hansen on topic Notice-board Etiquete
I totally agree with fly catcher, What a Monstrosity seems to think he is funny, but infact his comments are stupid and sometimes offensive.

Paul on behalf of the Hansen family.

• john mcnulty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Nov 2003 19:03 #5513 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic Notice-board Etiquete
What a Monstrosity has made 9 posts and all of them have been stupid or derogatory. He should be banned and if he's a member of the Class Assoc given a warning or kicked out. I see he hasn't the courage to give his name and contact details.

• JanGG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Nov 2003 19:23 #5514 by JanGG
Replied by JanGG on topic Notice-board Etiquete
He/she is being monitored and all postings have had to be deleted. Please alert me to any fresh postings and we will remove them. If it continues we will track back via their IP adress and make an official complaint to their ISP. If any posting goes beyond a certain degree of offence, we will contact the police.

• nedmcnulty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Nov 2003 20:53 #5517 by nedmcnulty
Replied by nedmcnulty on topic Notice-board Etiquete
What a monstrosity is also a member under the names of: 'Get an 800' and 'Mirrors are wooden I hate wood'. I shall speak to him at school about his postings and try and prevent anymore.

Ned

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds