MCA website logo 2017 4

Open Training

More
10 Apr 2012 10:37 #21173 by Dave Woodhead
Open Training was created by Dave Woodhead
I would like to hear from any regional reps, club Mirror class captains or indeed anybody with an interest in organising or taking part in Mirror class training at their club. I have recently taken on the role of training manager for the class. What I need to be able to carry out this function effectively is a contact group of regional pro active people to work with to move this forward. I would like to hear peoples views from the regions about how they think this will work best in their area.
I believe that the Mirror class really needs to re build class racing of Mirrors at key clubs. The Mirror class needs to take a leaf out of the recent "activate your laser" campaign which has successfully re launched that class at several clubs. It will only succeed however if there is a key local figure to drive this forwards. Providing club based training is one of the best ways to get a local fleet on the water and energised. If getting involved in this in any way interests you please get in touch. tel 01257 265208 or email quicksail@btinternet.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.345 seconds