mirror coaching in the NW

• Mandy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 May 2005 21:26 #18359 by Mandy
mirror coaching in the NW was created by Mandy
It is not true, I tried to organise a coaching day and I had no help at all from the Mirror association. So in the end we did our own coaching, with an ex mirror champion.
I emailed on 14th April to say I would still like to have one later in the year and I have not had a reply.
We do want mirror coaching in the NW.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Houli2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 May 2005 06:53 #8832 by Houli2
Replied by Houli2 on topic mirror coaching in the NW
Which club are you from?

Clare

• john mcnulty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 May 2005 14:16 #8843 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic mirror coaching in the NW
Mandy - I remember replying to your email explaining how OC works and asking whether you preferred a club training day with your own coach (which you've now got) OR if you could hold an OC day as part of a series. I've e-mailed all that correspondence to you today which puts the matter in true perspective - you did get help from me. I have not seen your e-mail of 14 April.
I'm at a loss to understand why you do not want Mirror coaching in the NW when you say you're asking for coaching? Is there a difficulty between the NW and Midlands areas in this respect? The NW Travellers comes down to the Midlands.

• Mandy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 May 2005 20:47 #8909 by Mandy
Replied by Mandy on topic mirror coaching in the NW
I booked an open coaching event back in January and yes you did send me some info in March but the help I wanted was a MIRROR COACH which I did not get.!!!!!
I do still want an open coaching day. Please can you tell me how I have to book so that I actually get a day.

• john mcnulty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 May 2005 11:56 #8920 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic mirror coaching in the NW
Mandy - I have replied in detail by e-mail. All the info about Open Coaching is in the yearbook and on the OC webpage so that anyone knows what to do. Also it is necessary to understand the difference between Open Caching and a club wanting a club coaching day which they can always organise themselves.

It is helpful if clubs having club coaching days who want to upgrade these to OC days talk to their class area reps as requested.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds