Session 4 @ Rutland - this weekend!

• admins little helper
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Apr 2005 16:07 #18253 by admins little helper
Session 4 @ Rutland - this weekend! was created by admins little helper
Hi Kids

Its time for another session - this time with me again! I've heard good things from your weekend with Alex so hopefully I'll be impressed with how you've all come on.

The weekend will kick off at <b>10am</b>, in the sailing club somewhere. I understand we're sharing the weekend with the Cadet Inlands, so i'll try and find us an area to keep our boats away from everyone else. Please be tidy with your trailers/folders/etc.

Saturday will be spent working on <b>boat speed, race strategy, laylines and starting</b> and we'll be finishing with a <b>weather talk</b>. I think they do food at Rutland, but hopefully we won't be finishing too late so people can head for their accomodation.

Sunday will kick off at <b>9am</b> with 20 minutes of PT. Remember your kit! If its raining/snowing/too cold, we may skip it - don't worry. We'll then be looking at <b>transits and downwind tactics</b> before some <b>racing</b> in the afternoon. Hopefully we'll finish at 4ish, so everyone can get home.

See you then.

Rob.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• admins little helper
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Apr 2005 16:10 #8478 by admins little helper
Replied by admins little helper on topic Session 4 @ Rutland - this weekend!
Oh and it's forecast to be very cold with some strong northerly/westerly winds. Make sure you bring enough warm clothing!

Rob.

• Gavin Tullett
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2005 13:26 #8503 by Gavin Tullett
Replied by Gavin Tullett on topic Session 4 @ Rutland - this weekend!
Cheers Rob for a great weekend.
Really enjoyed it

• Paddy Adams
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2005 08:14 #8512 by Paddy Adams
Replied by Paddy Adams on topic Session 4 @ Rutland - this weekend!
Yeh thanks Rob the windy day was so much fun. Freya and i really enjoyed the team racing!!!!

Paddy

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds