Company Information Request

• fwoollard
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Sep 2005 20:05 #18659 by fwoollard
Company Information Request was created by fwoollard
Hi,

Sorry if this is not the place for this but my company has just developed a new website( www.sailinginfo4all.co.uk ) for a client and I have been asked to produce feature pages on companies involved in the sailing industry, particularly boat builders and maintenance companies. These feature pages will be put on the site in the relevant section, free of charge, as we would like to increase the information held on the site. They will include details about the company but also a link to their website. My company has done this system with other websites and have found that both websites benefit more than with a simple link.

To see an example of such a page, please visit one of the other successful sites we have produced www.house-extension.co.uk - particularly the page
www.house-extension.co.uk/conser ... o_room.htm which features a company called The Patio Room.

This is a genuine request for information. Thank you for giving me your time in reading this post and I hope to hear from you soon.

You can email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

fwoollard

Edited by - fwoollard on 26 September 2005 09:38:58

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds