MCA website logo 2017 4

SW Traveller series Poole YC

• petelarcs
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Sep 2011 16:06 #21163 by petelarcs
SW Traveller series Poole YC was created by petelarcs
Hi could anyone give me any information regarding the SW Traveller series on 17/18th Sept at Poole YC. I have attempted to look on the events page of this website but it doesn't appear to work or there is no info. Is there a NOR, times etc
Many thanks Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2011 11:52 #21164 by Steve Wilkinson
Hi Peter

Please see my response from yesterday under your original post on the 'website issues' section of the forum ref the SW Traveller Series. As a further update, I have received information for the event from Poole YC today, and will post a message ref the final SW Traveller at Poole YC on the UKMCA website this evening.

Regards

Steve

More
06 Sep 2011 19:58 #21165 by Steve Wilkinson
Further to today's earlier posting, the NOR for the final event in the 2011 GUL SW Travellers series can be found using the following link www.pooleyc.co.uk/cms/index.asp ? ... outh&tm=59

PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS AN U19 AGE RESTRICTION ON ENTRY. My apologies to any adults wanting to enter, this entry restriction was not realised when making the arangements with Poole YC earlier this year.

Entry has to be online on the Poole YC website at www.kbsuk.com/pooleyc/events/index.asp?EventID=2 . There is a limit to the number of entries at this event which is acting as a Squad selection event, Poole Youth Regatta, Southern Traveller and SW Traveller, so you need to enter AND pay asap to ensure you have a place.

If anybody has any questions please contact me at stephenwilkinson@btconnect.com

Time to create page: 1.758 seconds