MCA website logo 2017 4

ITCHENOR TRAINING 10/11 JANUARY

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2009 10:14 #20433 by john mcnulty
ITCHENOR TRAINING 10/11 JANUARY was created by john mcnulty
The next REGIONAL TRAINING for zone squad juniors is taking place at ITCHENOR SC this weekend with Stuart Bithell as coach. There are 3 more places available, so it important to sign up at the following link IMMEDIATELY.
www.sailracer.co.uk/events/even ... ntid=13184 Maximum 8 places. Be rigged and ready by 10.00 Saturday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2009 17:45 #16414 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic ITCHENOR TRAINING 10/11 JANUARY
Hi All - here's a message from your coach

<i>Hello Everyone,

I have been asked to give you a brief update on the topics of the four weekends we have planned at Itchnor. So to keep it brief here we go - the first weekend will be focussing on boat handling, then the following three weekends will be focusing on areas of the 'Race course'. Starting with starts in the first of the three weekends, then the first beat, and in the final weekend, the rest of the race course. I will give you more detail on Saturday morning.

Before arriving on Saturday make sure you have a pen and pad to write down the things you learn, you won't remember everything you hear, so its good to write down what you can. Finally, if you could make sure you bring a drink into the briefings to keep your concentration levels up, and also bring some energy bars or fruit to take out on the waterto keep energy levels up on the water. I will be a happy man if you do these things.

Stuart Bithell
</i>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.721 seconds