MCA website logo 2017 4

age of my mirror ??

• steve42567
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jun 2010 14:50 #20694 by steve42567
age of my mirror ?? was created by steve42567
i have recently purchased my first ever mirror boat ,and have literally only just joined up on this forum { so forgive me if my answer is somewhere on here }...would anyone be kind enough to tell me where i need to look to find out the exact age of my mirror ?...thanking you in anticipation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steve42567
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jun 2010 14:57 #20695 by steve42567
Replied by steve42567 on topic age of my mirror ??
this site is brilliant ..i have already managed to find out the age of my mirror ...i knew it went by the sail numbers,but wasnt sure exactly how

• fusilier
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jun 2010 10:44 #20704 by fusilier
Replied by fusilier on topic age of my mirror ??
new to this site and mirror sailing too mate. i bought mine on ebay for a mere £100 and carried it to derwent last week on a roofrack. winds were light to none for most of the time but on the third day it strengthened so i had the time to check it out and find out what needed doing to it. apart from cosmetic work it really only needs a few camcleats for the jib and footstraps. hard work sailing single handed without them

my sail number is 43011 (1974) which makes it 9 years younger than i am

i got into sailing years ago and did a season as a sailing instructor for PGL in the south of France and southern spain. time and circumstances have meant i havent done any sailing for a long time but now i have a 5 year old daughter i am positive will love it. i needed a good all rounder that was fairly forgiving to teach her the ropes. the Mirror fits the bill

have fun with your boat steve, i certainly will

Time to create page: 1.687 seconds