MCA website logo 2017 4

Members Page

• Sally Richardson
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 May 2008 15:01 #20262 by Sally Richardson
Members Page was created by Sally Richardson
As someone who has just joined the Mirror Association, I'm also having trouble accessing the pages just for members. I didn't receive any instruction with the starter pack and wonder if I'm registered to access the pages? The system doesn't recognise my E-mail address and asks for a password that I don't have. Help much appreciated on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• john mcnulty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 May 2008 18:13 #16053 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic Members Page
Ditto for me. I typed in my e-mail and requested password and got a message saying password sent by e-mail but nothing has arrived - yet. Very frustrating.

Seems something has gone amiss in the joining/renewing information OR the automated response. Is there a universal password or does each member have his own?

Also, those not attending Nationals need to know how to get hold of the Mirror book and at what cost.

ALL THIS SHOULD BE MOVED FROM THIS TOPIC AND PUT ON THE MIRROR TALK PAGE.

• Simon Lovesey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 May 2008 20:15 #16059 by Simon Lovesey
Replied by Simon Lovesey on topic Members Page
Sally

I have just sent you an email to your registered email address (google email) with password

As I mentioned there is much work being done to create a Members Only Area, once complete instructions will be made available to current members

The Mirror Book will be made available via MCA, but at the moment priority is getting everything ready for the Nationals

MCA Secretary

Time to create page: 1.383 seconds