MCA website logo 2017 4

Mirror Northerns Hollingworth SC

More
13 Sep 2010 21:12 #20827 by Steve Wilkinson
[b]URGENT REQUEST from Nick Brook at Hollingworth SC.[/b]

Can all Mirror sailors intending to enter this coming weekends Mirror Northerns at Hollingworth SC please let Nick know if you will be requiring food on the Saturday evening. At the moment he has received only 12 confirmed bookings - please help the Club to know if it is going to be viable to arrange food for Saturday evening by either calling Nick Brook on 01484 682374 (there is an answer phone if he is not there), or by e-mail nickbrook@taxassist.co.uk
PLEASE CONFIRM BY WEDNESDAY. PLEASE CONFIRM BY WEDNESDAY. PLEASE CONFIRM BY WEDNESDAY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nick Brook
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Sep 2010 13:56 #20828 by Nick Brook
Replied by Nick Brook on topic Mirror Northerns Hollingworth SC
Dear All,

There seems to be some confusion caused by the Mirror website regarding entry for the Northerns this weekend. Would all please note that the entry form, NOR and medical forms are all on the HLSC website and have been for about 6 weeks. The web address is: www.hlsc.org.uk

The entry form calls for a late entry fee which, due to this confusion will be waived. Anybody who has paid it will be refunded.

My main concern at the moment is numbers for catering arrangements, particularly the evening meal on Saturday. I need to let our caterer know as soon as possible the evening meal numbers, we do have some flexibility, but it helps us enormously if I have an indication of numbers. If you could reply to this post and confirm whether you are coming and numbers for the meal this would be of great help to us.

As ever we intend to give you the best sailing and organisation we can and look forward to seeing you at the weekend. Can I thank those 10 who have already entered.

Nick Brook
Commodore and PRO, HLSC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.547 seconds