MCA website logo 2017 4

Entry now open for 2006 Europeans and UK Nationals

• Simon Lovesey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Feb 2006 11:40 #18959 by Simon Lovesey
To be hosted by Poole (22-29 July) and set to be one of the largest Mirror events in recent years. We have a great programme organized both on and off the water, with something to suit all the family, including non sailors. This is a great chance to compete at a top International event. Please enter early to guarantee a place and avoid disappointment, we have already received a few entries, so don't delay.
Click Here

MCA Secretary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tim Smith
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Feb 2006 23:24 #11533 by Tim Smith
Is there an entry quota?

• Simon Lovesey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Feb 2006 18:30 #11549 by Simon Lovesey
Replied by Simon Lovesey on topic Entry now open for 2006 Europeans and UK Nationals
Depending on resources we may have to restrict numbers to 150 boats

MCA Secretary

• Tim Smith
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Feb 2006 19:03 #11550 by Tim Smith
Thanks.

Just thought I'd better check.

More
02 Mar 2006 08:32 #11631 by Bruce Leask
Simon, I intend to take three boats from Shetland but will not know which boats untill mid June. Is there any way I can reserve places for them in case you get to the 150 max before then?

Scottish North Rep.

• Simon Lovesey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Mar 2006 16:38 #11634 by Simon Lovesey
Replied by Simon Lovesey on topic Entry now open for 2006 Europeans and UK Nationals
Bruce

Yes it is fine to enter without knowing sail numbers, there are few others in the same situation, just put TBA in the sail number box.

As you say important to get your entry in early.

MCA Secretary

• john mcnulty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Mar 2006 15:51 #11669 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic Entry now open for 2006 Europeans and UK Nationals
I remeber last year some talk about a mirage of Mirrors in Brittany (I think Liz MacK had the contact)and, as there is no class association in France maybe it would be nice to send them an invitation to attendthe Europeans. It's only a hop across the channel for them and might open a door to having a summer event in southern Brittany.
Opionions welcomed.

Time to create page: 1.932 seconds