MCA website logo 2017 4

SPARE HELM LOOKING FOR A BOAT AND CREW FOR THE NATS

• calum mackenzie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jun 2011 10:26 #20917 by calum mackenzie
My brother has crewed for me in the mirror for the last couple of years and we had some success in this class and others. Its now got to the stage where we're too heavy to sail together and hes gone off with the boat and found himself a crew to do a campaign leaving me mirror-less. I am already going to the nationals as a spectator as it stands, and i was wondering if there was any boats possible to borrow for the event and maybe a spare crew about (i treat crews well :) ). I'll put down a few results so people have a rough idea of my ability and my mob number is: 07534593585, home number: 01433 620744, email address: mulac32@hotmail.co.uk . I'm 17 (18 by the event) and i weigh around 10 stone although i reckon weight is probably not as important as some make out.
A few results: Mirror Beaver Open 2010- 1st, Mirror Yorkshire Ouse Open- 1st, Mirror Europeans 2010- 10th, Mirror Inlands 2010- 8th, Graduate Nationals 2011- 3rd, Enterprise U-21 Youth Champs- 2nd (1st U-18).
Would be really grateful if anyone could help me out, i'm not sure i will cope with a week of spectating!
Many thanks, Calum Mackenzie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.540 seconds