• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Nov 2008 20:54 #20397 by john mcnulty
IS YOUR NAME ON THIS LIST? was created by john mcnulty
David Moore - Inge-Lisa Hansen - Ed & Beth Grey -
Brendan Sweeney - David Conlon - Millie Newman -
RoseannaYeoward - Alice Courage - Max Ligema - Harry Yeoward -
James Polston - Luke Lazell - Oliver Townsend - Charlotte Brown -Ceilidh Higgs - Alex Benfield - Lilly Lawton - Henry Spreckley -
Chris Rust - Emma Barry - Hannah Parkinson - Hannah Rose -
Connie Moore - Sarah Bines - Meia Harnett - Helena Pugh -
Adam Whitehead - Mark Wilson - Nicky Haigh - Rory Nicholl

IF IT IS, <font color=red>or even if it is not, as it is open to all youths up to 21,</font id=red> AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF THE YOUTH SQUAD, THEN SEND AN E-MAIL TO fourfirs@btinternet.com NOW SO THAT WE CAN SEE HOW WE CAN GET THE SQUAD GOING AND DO THE TRAINING IN READINESS FOR THE NATIONALS AND WORLDS NEXT JULY.

<font color=red>A training date is scheduled on 6/7 Dec at Draycote Water SC so it is vital we know names by 21 November of likely sailors.
</font id=red>

Edited by - john mcnulty on 08 November 2008 12:25:55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarah_Fitzgerald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Nov 2008 18:26 #16323 by Sarah_Fitzgerald
Replied by Sarah_Fitzgerald on topic IS YOUR NAME ON THIS LIST?
Do any of you want to take part in the mirror training April 7-9 (just before the open meeting)?
If so please email me
Sarah Fitz

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Nov 2008 19:48 #16324 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic IS YOUR NAME ON THIS LIST?
Sarah

I've flagged this OT event up as YS training in the calendar so I hope some of them will attend. At present I have 5 or 6 names as probable YS participants, but how the squad will form up isn't clear just yet, not least because we don't have a squad manager to run it.

If and when the squad forms I expect most will attend the Easter training but we'll have to wait and see what the names will be, unless you get responses from any of the names above.

John

Time to create page: 1.619 seconds