MCA website logo 2017 4

Some unfinished buisness

• Peter Aitken
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jun 2007 11:12 #19921 by Peter Aitken
Some unfinished buisness was created by Peter Aitken
1. Can you add any of the trigger words and teci terms to this message and I will make the list we already have longer and may be make it in to a fun plan B quiz.
2. I am coaching for two days Thursday and Friday at the start of the Nationals can you let me know if you are comming. We will need to know how meany resque boat we need etc.
3. I did gather up all your SWOT sheets and I will see if I can make a training list of things we need to cover when we get back together.
If I have time I will try to send you some things to do to work on induvidualy. Probaly via e mail to keep it private!!

May be see you at Itchenor

Still can't spell

Pete

National Coach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Harry
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2007 17:34 #15079 by Harry
Replied by Harry on topic Some unfinished buisness
roseanna and i would like to do the coaching before the nationals

Harry

• Simon Lovesey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jun 2007 10:09 #15080 by Simon Lovesey
Replied by Simon Lovesey on topic Some unfinished buisness
For those who want to do the coaching with Peter on the Thursday/Friday before the Nationals please enter now

www.ukmirrorsailing.com/events/e ... ?event=219

Great chance to gain some local knowledge and prepare for the Nationals. Also avoids a rush on the first day of the Nationals as you will be able to get registration out of the way and ensure you are ready

MCA Secretary

Time to create page: 1.467 seconds