MCA website logo 2017 4

Rutland NJS3

• Peter Aitken
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2008 09:30 #20181 by Peter Aitken
Rutland NJS3 was created by Peter Aitken
I was just going to say well done to every one I think the week end went realy well.
I was please with the progress we made.
Looking at the venue from above and predicting what might be expexted to happen.
I think my diary notes would say that the predicted Light wind on the north shore was 100% but the advantage of the wind bend was about 75%. What do you think?
What were the main things you lernt about stratergy?

Hope to see lots of replys below.

Pete

National Coach

National Coach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Harry
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2008 19:11 #15870 by Harry
Replied by Harry on topic Rutland NJS3
I think that there may have been less than 75% of the advantage.
i learnt that the strategy should never be certain and should be able to be changed.

Harry

• Roseanna
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jan 2008 21:28 #15876 by Roseanna
Replied by Roseanna on topic Rutland NJS3
i think that generally the south shore did have more pressure, but often before the start of a race, harry and i looked up wind, and there would be more wind on the north shore.
the main things that i learnt about stratergy are, that stratergies can change depending on tactics. wind stratergies are made up of where u want to go on the race course concidering the wind bends and pressure on the course.

Time to create page: 1.586 seconds