MCA website logo 2017 4

Entry to Ullswater Nationwide Event

More
27 Feb 2013 19:02 #21202 by Bob Towler
I've bean trying for the last 2 days to enter the first of the nationwide events, but I just keep getting an error message "unable to contact Server" on the sailracer web page. Is any one else having problems?

Bob.T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Mar 2013 17:25 - 07 Mar 2013 17:26 #21205 by Martin Egan
Hi Bob,
I've just been adding some information to the Ullswater Nationwide event page www.ukmirrorsailing.com/index.php?option...79be290d210d1957b6be and the links I've added to Sailracer and the one from the "Enter events online" box on the left of the website seem to be working for me.

"unable to contact Server" sounds like a problem at the Sailracer end, so maybe they have fixed it. I suggest you try again now.

MCA Webmaster 2011 - 2018
Last edit: 07 Mar 2013 17:26 by Martin Egan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob Towler

More
07 Mar 2013 19:59 #21206 by Bob Towler
Chears Martin.
I've managed to enter now,via the MCA website. But just to test I again tried by going direct to sailracer and got the same message so perhaps it's one of the safegaurds to ensure only members enter or something.

Bob.T

More
08 Mar 2013 12:12 #21208 by Martin Egan
Hi Bob,

I also get an error

msxml3.dll error '80072efd'
A connection with the server could not be established

/../../tools/common.asp, line 1495

if I try and search for Mirror events on the Sailracer site. I've sent Sailracer a screen shot of the page with the error and copied you in.

MCA Webmaster 2011 - 2018

More
08 Mar 2013 19:17 #21209 by Bob Towler
Cheers Martin.
As this problem also comes up for our Nationals it could do with being sorted out. As a test I also tried to enter a Topper event and got the same result, hope Simon can come up with some answer.

Bob.T

Time to create page: 1.733 seconds